Estate Argyros Santorini Assyrtiko 2019

£31.00

Description

Argyros Estate, founded in 1903, moved to a new purpose-built winery in 2015 and now has temperature control, juice movement by gravity and filtration equipment. The estate owns 65 hectares of vineyards and purchased fruit is used to make up 50% of the Santorini Assyrtiko. 80% of this wine ferments in stainless steel vats, while the other 20% ferments and ages for 6 months in French oak barrels.

SKU: AREAS19B Category:

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet.

Here’s your chance to write the first review for this product.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.