Domaine Thibault et Jennifer Denizot, Sancerre

£18.00

Description

Domaine Denizot is a family business that has been running for 6 generations. Thibauld Denizot and his wife Jennifer are currently at the head of the family estate. 90% of its terroirs are Caillottes type soils (Portlandian limestone) including the renowned terroirs of Bouffants, Côte de l’épée, Monts damnés. The remaining 10% are white earth (Kimmeridgian marl from St Doulchard).

This ‘classic’ Sancerre blanc comes from a selection of sites within the Amigny, Verdigny and Sancerre triangle. The wine offers a dense, well-balanced profile with taut energy interspersed with hints of juicy white fruit. The blend brings limestone notes offering a mineral and frank framework, as well as delicate and gourmet fruity notes.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet.

Here’s your chance to write the first review for this product.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.